The anteroom is the primary thing you see when you stroll into a house, so in what manner would it be advisable for it to feel? Twelve designers share their most loved shades for making an extraordinary first impression.
Opposites Attract in This Ridgefield, CT, Kitchen
Opposites pull in a kitchen that is contemporary and customary, clean-lined and breathtaking. White marble and dim wood? Made for each other! See a greater amount of our best kitchens here.
- kitchen of the month
- Room Ideas
- Beautiful Designer Kitchens
- The Anti-Pastel Guide to Spring Decorating
- Ask a Designer: What's the Difference Between Tartan and Plaid?
- The 9 Essentials For Your First Non-Dorm Home
- The Perks Of Being Crafty: This Woman Created Her Wedding Dress For $30
- 28 Colorful Kitchens That Will Inspire You