New York-based interior designer Darci Hether can confirm that making a relieving rest space is an activity in limitation. Delicate, quieted shading palettes, warm white light, lavish sheet material, and the nonattendance of gadgets are simply part of her dependable recipe for the most cozy room in the home. "I figure I might be one of the last individuals in America who does not have a TV in my bedroom and I rest like an infant consistently," she says. Read on for Hether's master tips for making the comfortable boudoir of your dreams.
Kips Bay 2008 - Cetra Ruddy
A delicately relieving visitor room from Cetra Ruddy.
Kips Bay 2008 - Bedroom by Cetra Ruddy
Designer Nancy Ruddy
- Room Ideas
- An Entire House Gets a Makeover in Just Two Weeks
- Ask a Designer: What's the Difference Between Tartan and Plaid?
- 2008 Kips Bay Decorator Show House
- Designer Family Rooms
- Beautiful Designer Kitchens
- A Look Inside the 2009 Kips Bay Show House
- show house
- kips bay showhouse